Monday 11 July 2016

Fashion Photography 101

Shoot 8



This is the last shoot in Hartbeespoort, with my girl Gcebile.
This is really South African, so I hope you like what we came up with.
Enjoy the last shoot :)

Photo credit: Gcebile Matsimbe
Location: Hartbeespoort South Africa







Quick tip:
This is a pencil dress with a coat over, so this outfit, as is can be worn by all body types, as nothing is being emphasised, so everything is hidden.
If you were to wear the dress alone, I would recommend an hourglass, inverted-triangle and rectangular shaped figure would best suit this type of dress as is a body fitted dress.

My experience:
So as this is was the final shoot, I obviously found this shoot the prettiest, because of the colours. When we found this place we were so excited, so this was perfect. We didn't know what to expect when we came to this village, in the middle of nowhere, so we had nothing in mind. I just brought all the outfits I had left and this is the outcome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment