Monday 18 July 2016

Fashion Photography 101



:) I'm back in Windhoek!!

Soo, this shoot wasn't quite planned. Made these coats and didn't have time to shoot them, so asked my friend Marisa to join me, so that I only have to shoot once :D
This was a bit complex and is at night so might look a bit creepy, but think of it as artistic, then we should be good ;)

Photo cred: Dee Conradie
Location: Windhoek city center 


                                             Quick tip:
I could recommend this outfit/coat/ dress coat to an hourglass, inverted-shaped and rectangular shaped figure. As this is a pencil shaped coat, hips will be emphasised  and this is body fitted.

My experience:
It was a cold night and we ran out of time, so ended up having to make it work in the dark. Had to post these coats as I was asked about coats and dress coats, so I hope I made it work.
It was cold, yet again...and dark :D This is what we managed.


No comments:

Post a Comment