Friday 15 July 2016

Fashion vs Nature

Day 37



I have a close friend who stays in Welkom and she made me make a dress just so she can show me her photography skills. Ended up making this dress in a day,  just so she can be happy.
This ended up wayyy different from what I had expected, I never laughed so much during any of my shoots before- this was just a crazy. Sooo, design and photos taken by my special friend :)

Location: lost in Welkom








Quick tip:
This dress can be worn by all body types. It is busy at the top, so attention won't be at the shoulders or at the waistline. Also, the A-line bottom is perfect for the pear-shaped figure. If you have some imperfections, this dress will hide it well. If you have a small waist, you can add a belt or any embellishment to the waistline to call attention to that area.

My experience:
As this shoot wasn't planned at all, I had loads of fun just going out into the bushes and just not caring whether the hem of the dress got dirty or not. Even the soil was different, I really liked being outside and it showed in these pictures. Really had fun and felt reconnected with nature again <3

No comments:

Post a Comment