Friday 8 July 2016

Fashion Photography 101

Shoot7




This we had to do, so we entered the village and this was the entrance, we knew from the start that we had to use the accessories that the people were selling, so I placed myself between them and this is the result ;)

Photo credit: Gcebile Matsimbe
Location: Cultural village, Hartbeespoort South Africa







Quick tip:
Pencil skirt: suitable for an hourglass, inverted-triangle and rectangular shaped figure. As mentioned in my previous post, the tips are the same.

My experience:
I had such an awkward experience in this place but was happy with the results of the pictures in this market. The ladies were too cute and made it even more enjoyable. 
This is Africa alright, really had the real South African cultural experience at this village.

No comments:

Post a Comment