Wednesday 6 July 2016

Fashion Photography 101

Shoot6




So Gcebile found this amazing cultural village, when we arrived :O we decided to take 3 different shoots there, so we'll have variety of different outfits just because we wanted to shoot everything in this village.
Here's a look at the 1st one ;)

Photo credit: Gcebile Matsimbe
Location: Lesedi Cultural Village (a few kilometres out, but still in Hartbeespoort South Africa)






Quick tip:
Pencil skirts, as in my previous post are suitable to an hourglass, inverted-triangle and rectangular shaped figure. An apple figure can wear this outfit if the waistline of the skirt is at the smallest part of the torso, pulling attention away from the bigger waistline.

My experience:
As you might remember this skirt from Bali, I literally just threw it in my bag, just in case I needed another outfit, so I clearly needed it :D
This was real South African, everything in this village was really just straight from way back when. Very down to earth, so no stress in shooting ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment