Friday 22 July 2016

Fashion Photography 101


This is my last shoot until further notice..have a collection to work on :)

I made this coat and I always wanted something like this, so had to make it work.
It was excited to end all of this on a good note, so had to come to this location.

Photo cred: Thomas Mbandeka
Location: Heroes Acre, Windhoek Namibia







Quick tip:
As my previous post, all these coats are body fitted, pencil dress shaped so suitable for an hourglass, inverted triangle and rectangular figured body. 

My experience:
I have never been here before so the open space was amazing, didn't want too many bushes, so everything was in the right proportions, so could play around everywhere.
I liked it here. Memorable and historical place where we see those fought for our country.
Had to take pictures here.

No comments:

Post a Comment