Friday 11 March 2016

Fashion vs Nature

Day 30


This mini shoot was at a beautiful door that I thought was fitting for the outfit I had in mind..
wasn't really planning this, because here if you just find something nice, the chances of you finding it again is so rare..so I had to wake up really early to get a few shots in before sunrise.

Location: Sanur, Bali

                              
                 
                            
Quick tip
Any type of silk/satin fabric when fitted to the body, will unfortunately expose any type of imperfection you might have. If you are an hourglass, inverted-triangle or a rectangular shaped figure, this dress will suit you perfectly. However, if you are those shapes but still have some kind of imperfection anywhere, rather avoid wearing such fabrics when it's body fitting. Anything loose will make any lady look feminine and that is the plan. Will organise something more fitting for other figures soon.

My experience
I woke up at 6am to take these pictures and that time it was already very hot, so as you can see in the pictures, I am glowing a bit..also, have some highlight on but I had to do this as fast as possible because it was extremely humid. It was fun, felt more relaxed and chilled, also because I didn't have to move much :)
I loved the colour of the door, so knew this outfit would work here and make it look more chilled because to be honest this outfit should be worn as evening wear somewhere at a restaurant, but the setting changed the whole feel of it and that was the plan:) 



No comments:

Post a Comment