Tuesday 15 March 2016

Fashion vs Nature

Day 31



So I'm on my way to the pool and decided to post something I would personally wear if I was going out to swim.
This outfit's white and light, so really self-explanatory for the beach.

Location: Kerobokan, Bali

 

Quick tip
This outfit is pretty basic, so whereas body shapes are concerned, I would suggest an hourglass, rectangle and inverted-shaped figure will be more suitable. However, if the dress was a bit loose all other figures will be able to wear it as no emphasis will be on the imperfections.

My experience
This was really chilled, didn't really have to do much work for this shoot, it was already late afternoon, so sun wasn't direct or harsh, thus making it so much more worthwhile. 
This outfit is more for those who don't like too many crazy things and like to keep things simple, so had to add it to these tips.


No comments:

Post a Comment