Wednesday 9 March 2016

Fashion vs Nature

Day 29



It was a really humid day and was drizzling the whole day, so I had to wait for the right time to take some pictures..
To me, this was a dreamy shoot, I think I was a bit sleepy before I took these pictures, but nonetheless I'm still in Bali and it's so green, so just had a laid-back shoot, no hassles ;)

Location: Kerobokan Bali
Jewellery by NamiPend




Quick tip
This look will fit an hourglass, inverted-triangle, rectangle and pear-shaped figure. An apple figure should place the waistband of the skirt above the waist area, taking attention off the waist.
But to me, this outfit will suit all body types, it's very classy and sophisticated.

My experience
This was truly a relaxed shoot, not heavy makeup was done or hair was stressed upon, it was just something you'd put on when you're having a relaxed day, in town. Had no hassle putting this outfit together.
It was chilled and that's why I liked it so much



No comments:

Post a Comment