Sunday 6 March 2016

Fashion vs Nature

Day 28



I did a bit of sight-seeing, like I've been doing everyday these days :)
Had to put away the fancy long skirts as I had to sit on a motorbike for not less than 1 and a half hours, so everything these days are more casual and relaxed for beach vibes.

I had to get dressed in a minute, so outfit wasn't really thought through because I didn't know where I was going, but nonetheless..had to get dressed just to leave the house :D

Location: Bali center


                           

Quick tip
This outfit can be worn by all body types, as my skirt wasn't too tight (extreme weight loss in this heat) a pear shaped would fit it and it would sit perfectly. As the top isn't tight, an apple shaped figure will make this outfit work too. This outfit will work on all figures because nothing is really emphasized.

My experience
I actually didn't have an idea where I'll be going today, so was chilled. Main concern was not getting hot, so anything that wasn't tight on my body would be ideal, so managed to make it work in that regard.
Bali is beautiful and very chilled, you literally can't get worked up here, so had a relaxed day, spent more than 4hours on a bike, so was exhausted afterwards, but it was so worth the day out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment