Tuesday 22 March 2016

Fashion vs Nature

Day 33



This shoot was very different from all the others. I don't think I was so aware of the temperature like I was for this shoot..had to think hard so that I don't change my expression as it was very, very cold.
The outfit I used for this shoot wasn't planed as I had to wear a jersey because i wouldn't have made it any other way..
it came out pretty good though.

Location: Gladenbach, Germany.

                         

                           
     
Quick tip
This outfit can be worn by all body types. The waistline should just be shifted to the smallest part of the torso for the apple figured body type. Further, this outfit can be made as classy or laid back, depending on the accessories added.

My experience
This was a very difficult shoot because it was cold, but I managed to pull through until the end. It was a really nice shoot regardless and I must say I was smiling in most of the shots, so it wasn't that bad after all. I had fun and it was so worth fighting against the cold, just to make it work.



No comments:

Post a Comment