Wednesday 30 March 2016

Fashion vs Nature

Day 35


Sooo I ran out of outfits and had to put together a dress for another shoot in Germany, was so much fun and youthful. Only had 2meters of fabric, so had to come up with something really fast.
I chose this outfit because I haven't catered for younger girls, plus..I'm always excited when I get to wear sneakers :)
Location: Marburg, Germany


                             

Quick tip
I would not recommend a dress like this to an apple shaped figure as the detail at the waist will call too much attention to the waist. So, all the slim waisted figures will look pretty in this dress, whether they have hips or not, it will suit them all :)

My experience
Soon fun :D
Really had a good time, had to keep running to different locations to get some sunlight. Aaah, it was sooo much fun. It wasn't that cold either, so running around without stockings just added to this beautiful day.  It really was a great day..



No comments:

Post a Comment