Thursday 17 March 2016

Fashion vs Nature

Day 32



This is my last shoot in Bali..
Had so many outfits planned but haven't had something dark to break all the whites, so here it is.
Had some shade so this was ideal.

Location: Kerobokan, Bali





Quick tip
This dress is ideal for an hourglass, inverted-triangle, rectangular and pear shaped figure. It's not really tight, more a comfortable dress that can be worn when unsure of the dress code I'd say, just how you accessorise it will determine the dress code. To be honest, it's a more casual dress.

My experience
Relaxed shoot, think I was just programming my mind on the next destination, so no real stress here.
Everything done in Bali is more chilled, so wasn't even trying too hard to make this shoot work.
It was a nice day, so the sleeves weren't such a bad idea..like I said, it just worked, so this is the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment