Sunday 20 March 2016

Fashion vs Nature


I'm not really calling this a day, just taking some pictures of the location search, think it made me change my mind regarding the outfit I'll be wearing here.
Had to find the right location and also because it's chilly here, how I can dress so that I don't freeze.

Location: Sinkershauser, Germany


Quick tip
This outfit suits all body types, the apple figured ladies will have to place the belt on the smallest part of the upper torso for the best results. You can't go wrong with this winter look :)

My experience
It was so chilly but the walk through the forest/woods was amazing. I was dressed for it, so it was really refreshing. Really had a chilled time finding the perfect location for the next shoot.
It should be fun..



No comments:

Post a Comment