Thursday 3 March 2016

Fashion vs Nature

Day 27


I'm in Bali, was in Denpasar driving around on a motor bike, just sight-seeing in town.
Couldn't really have a decent shoot because the wind literally blew me away, so what I have I'll gladly share.
I chose this outfit just to reflect the sun, as the weather was crazy. For example, blazing sun and then rain, then the wind was blowing- the shoot was bound to be interesting :)

Location: Denpasar, Bali (beach area and rice fields)
Bag by Amor Leather Trading 





Quick tip
This dress is a plain pencil dress with some detailed work on the side, any type of pencil dress will suit an hourglass or an inverted triangle shaped figure. Rectangle shaped figure can wear this outfit although not much emphasise will be on the waist area.

My experience
In my opinion, wearing a dress on an island and driving around with a motor bike isn't really an ideal outfit, but I had to start it with something beachy that is decent, I know tomorrow will be very different.
This was fun, although I wasn't really prepared to take pictures today, but had to share my surroundings with you..
Bali is packed with tourist even off season, but managed to take some shots without them :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment