Monday 29 February 2016

Fashion vs Nature

Day 26


This is my last shoot in Windhoek, before I head out :)
Sooo, had to take some pictures in the main road. I was walking in Independence Avenue and this made me happy because I knew I had to end here. 
I complete the shoots in Windhoek, until I get back again :)

The outfit I chose for this location was very casual, so I really didn't want to be trapped inside, wearing heels and a bootleg/hipster jeans...I just couldn't, so here it is.
I felt like someone from the 70's :D , was actually a really fun shoot.

Location: Independence Avenue and the Parliament
Jewellery by NamiPend





 Quick tip
This outfit can be worn by all body types, because the hips, waist, shoulder and all imperfections are hidden. Any type of throw over, cloak, blazer, coat or cloak thrown over and is long enough to cover the hips will hide everything that you need to hide.

My experience
To be honest, I haven't been to the parliament and/or parliament gardens in such a long time, so this was really nice and my own little reconnection to Windhoek. 
Was a really chilled time in town. I managed to take pictures in the street without problems, so this was enjoyable and as I'm closing Windhoek's chapter for the time being..I had to end it on a good note (somewhere recognized by all inhabitants of Windhoek)

No comments:

Post a Comment