Tuesday 2 February 2016

Fashion vs Nature

Day 6



This was the longest drive ever...
I'm in Swakopmund at the moment.
Don't know how I managed to do this shoot, but it happened.

The reason I chose this dress was that it was perfect, knowing that I'll be climbing some dunes. 
It was light and did not absorb any heat, so it was great for this setting

Jewellery by NamCrafts
Location: The Delight (Gondwana collection)
                Namib Desert, Swakopmund 



Quick tip
This dress suits all body types. Everything you think you can possibly hide, can be hidden with this dress.
It's comfortable and flattering. You can wear it anywhere and just accessorize it to suit the occasion.

My experience
This shoot was so chilled. The sun wasn't blazing, so there wasn't any setbacks. 
The surroundings were peaceful and relaxing.
Everyone who comes to the coast, leaves rejuvenated and that was just what it was. 




No comments:

Post a Comment