Sunday 7 February 2016

Fashion vs trapped inside

Day 11



I am still in Windhoek, need to come up with some inspiring casual looks, things out of the norm so that those who like dressing up can come up with ways to make their outfits more fashionable.
I haven't done anything with pants, so I took the closest pants I could find and just made a top that is flattering.

I have a thing for Kimonos, think it's cos it's a lazy but beautiful concept, I added some African spice to it ;) justttt to show that Japanese and African cultures can make something beautiful.

Location: Stellenbosch restaurant and the Tasting Room, Namibia





Quick tip
Soo, this outfit it perfect for an hourglass and inverted-shaped figure. If however, the shirt is a bit longer a pear shaped figure will also be able to perfect this look, as the hips will be hidden because of the longer top. The belt can also be placed above the stomach when you have an apple figured body, pulling attention away from the stomach, although the belt width will have to be thinner.

My experience
I was looking for a great setting for a smart casual outfit, as it was raining..I couldn't really be outside and that was my initial idea, so had Stellenbosch in mind. The Italian villa setting made it very classy and romantic, also the outfit worked here. It was an amazing setting for what I had in mind, also it is a unique location, so trapped inside a villa is always a good idea :)



No comments:

Post a Comment