Friday 26 February 2016

Fashion vs trapped inside

Day 25




I realized that I don't have a young, youthful type of look, so I made this dress :)
The location to be honest is beautiful, was trying to find the right location and then I remembered this place ;) It's amazing how an outfit can change the mood of a person because, I really felt youthful in this outfit :)

Location: The Olive, Windhoek
Hair and makeup by Scizzorz Edge
Jewellery by NamiPend





Quick tip
This shirt dress can be worn by all figures. If you want to break it with a belt or not, it will work either way, although once a belt it applied and placed on the smallest part of the torso, it will sit perfectly, not showing any imperfections. 

My experience
This was a fun shoot, think the outfit was to blame. Once clothes hug your body too much, it just starts getting uncomfortable, so this was just a perfect shoot for a chilled afternoon. 
I love this place, the Namibian inspired decor makes this venue truly Namibian, soo I had no choice but to take pictures here for a taste of Namibia.

No comments:

Post a Comment