Sunday 21 February 2016

Fashion vs Nature

Day 20



This shoot was a bit more serious than all the other shoots, so had to dress the part.
Will have 4 more posts proceeding this one, as it was the same shoot, just different pieces that will be shown, so the dress and scenery will be today's focus, so that I can explain and give tips, because the next posts will be more about the items that I will be revealing :), so no tips in the next 4 posts coming after this one.

The dress wasn't overpowering as I had to dim the lights on me so that the focus will be on the items I will be showing you.

Location: Kleine Kuppe area
Hair & makeup by Scizzorz Edge





Quick tip
This dress is suitable for an hourglass and inverted-triangle figure. All slender figured ladies will be able to wear a dress like this. It's pretty fitted, so all imperfections will be spotted immediately, therefore I would not recommend this outfit to any other figure. 

My experience
The view was amazing. I was a bit nervous because I was standing on a rocky area and the edge was pretty steep, so had to focus on the right poses :) steady movements, but wouldn't have found this location if I didn't hunt for some secret tracks. It's beautiful and there are soo many open spaces, it's crazy..let's give Namibia a few more years ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment