Thursday 18 February 2016

Fashion vs trapped inside

Day 19




I had to take pictures at this location, had a relaxed dress for the venue, so decided why not..
I chose this dress because it was a thursday morning, so didn't want to be overdressed.
So, when you're having a lazy day and still want to look good- this is more what I would call a lazy outfit :)

Location: News cafe, Windhoek

 

 
 
 Quick tip
This maxidress is suitable for an hourglass, inverted-triangle and a pear-shaped figure. The waist area is being emphasized, taking attention off the shoulders or hips. An apple shaped figure can wear a dress like this when it is full flared from the bust down, not emphasizing the waist at all and that's what we want ;)

My experience
I love going to News cafe and the food is amazingggg, so just had to take pictures here :) 
I had soo much fun and felt very relaxed doing this shoot. The people were amazing and helpful. I really just felt at home and now with the new menu <3
News cafe has a different vibe and very relaxed atmosphere, so I could relate and just enjoy the shoot ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment