Monday 8 February 2016

Fashion vs Nature

Day 12

I'm still in Windhoek :D

Sooo, this outfit is a bit more me and the venue was in Auasblick, as there are a considerable amount of  open spaces. It's soooo green here, so decided to take advantage of the greenery.
I chose this outfit for this location because I actually loved the outfit and the location, sooo just decided why not...was looking for the best open space and came across 2 locations :)



Quick tip
The jumpsuit I am wearing is suitable for an hourglass and an inverted-triangle shaped figure. As it is a skinny, all the attention is on the leg, so a pear-shaped figure's hips will be very evident, therefore a skinny is not suitable for a pear-shaped figure, although the cloak I have on lies on the hips, therefore this outfit will also be perfect for a pear-shaped figure. An apple shaped figure can only wear this when the top part of the jumpsuit isn't tight at the top area, but is a bit loose, then it will suit an apple- figure perfectly.

My experience
This was really calming, just standing in the open and allowing the wind to blowing in my face, although the sun was pretty evident, it was beautiful.
I love my country! This is what we're exposed to everyday and we take it for granted sometimes, so I'm embracing this beautiful greenery <3


1 comment: