Sunday 14 February 2016

Fashion vs trapped inside

Day 18


I promised the pear-shaped figures their skirt, so this shoot was literally 7 minutes max, just for you :)
Soooo, venue was chosen due to the outfit, pretty self-explanatory once you see the outfit.
Really chilled vibe, just had to get out of the blazing sun today, so couldn't be outside, hence... I'm trapped indoors.

Location: Bolster restaurant




Quick tip
This is perfect for a pear-, hourglass and inverted-triangle shaped figure. An apple shaped will have to place the skirt by the smallest part of the torso to have the best look, then this outfit will work perfectly. 
This is truly an ideal skirt for a pear shaped figure, because those hips can't even try to real themselves. 

My experience
Well, I don't normally wear skirts like these often, but I had to show the ladies as I promised yesterday that I will. Need to show a bit of everything, so had a fun day with this skirt on. Also, it called attention somehow. This outfit is elegant and discreet. I could literally run and dance, not afraid anything would fall out or be revealed, so this is a happy outfit, for me at least :D 
Bolster was the perfect venue for this outfit, felt like this outfit just worked here. I was dressed the part when I walked in ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment