Friday 12 February 2016

Fashion vs Nature

Day 16


No, no, no, no! I changed locations so left my boots at home..but that didn't stop me..walked through some kind of trail to, I don't know where, with my flip-flops, of course couldn't shoot bare feet ( those thorns...haha! Not even for fashion would I risk getting attacked) sooo had to force those heels on because I couldn't resist taking pictures with that beautiful view.....man! :O
This was something else..really

Ok, so this outfit. I had to have a camouflage military dress somewhere, I'm in the bush..you can't be a soldier without something in camouflage military green. Therefore, you probably saw this coming.. hehe! :)

/Parka Jacket: Cotton on




Quick tip
Firstly, the pencil dress suits an hourglass and inverted-triangle figure perfectly, as it is tailored to the exact measurements of the body. The bust, waist and hips are measured to the body, so those areas will be emphasized. Although, with the Parka jacket or any coat that's long enough to cover the hips, makes it suitable for everyone. The pear- and apple shaped figure will look beautiful in this outfit as well. Those coats/cloaks/jackets are gifts to us ladies :)

My experience
I love my country! 
Took the wrong turn and ended up here, in search for Avis dam :D but this place. I can't believe I didn't know about this place..so here I am, with or without heels :D
 I'm soooo glad I found this place <3
Was a great experience, made me sooo excited...almost spent the night :D jokes! 
It was really great though, no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment