Saturday 6 February 2016

Fashion vs Nature

Day 10


Soooo, I'm 29 kilometers south-east from Windhoek, at a lodge called Gocheganas.
This was just a day out really, so had another one of those casual looks and brought back Spider-man :)
This is a relaxed shoot, no stress just having a good time. It was very spontaneous, but but very exciting.

The outfit I chose was very casual, something I put together for the younger generation :D

Location: Gocheganas, Namibia

                        
                         
Quick tip
This outfit, as the previous blue skirt and Spider-man tee, will suit all inverted- triangle-, pear- and hourglass shaped figures. An apple- shaped will also be able to wear this outfit if the skirt is above the stomach then it will cover the stomach area.

My experience
This place is beautiful. I have heard soo much about it, but my first visit was great. The people were very friendly and the view :O breathtaking. It's not so far from Windhoek, so day trips are great.
Had fun and was able to see another amazing location, yet again.


No comments:

Post a Comment