Monday 1 February 2016

Fashion vs Nature

Day 5


New day:)
This morning, I went for a boat drive at sunrise...don't recall ever just relaxing the way I did when I stepped into the boat.
Sooo, my outfit was a bit different..as I was thinking of ways to make normal comic t-shirts more jazzed up. I added a long skirt to make it a bit more fashionable.
This trip was wayyy too fun to be in a body-hugging dress, so Spider-man came along :)

Jewellery by NamCrafts
Location: well, I was on a boat on the Kavango River.. and Hakusembe River Lodge (Gondwana collection)




Quick tip
This outfit can honestly be worn by all  different figures. My skirt sits on my waist, but when you have an apple figure, you can shift it above the waist, to the slimmest part of your abdomen. 
This is a fun outfit. Plus, you're never too old for comics :)

My experience
To describe this shoot..jeez, I couldn't have had more fun, really.
The boat ride was amazing. The scenery. The sound of the water :)
This was an amazing experience. One I would do over and over again.
The people were friendly, the service was exceptional.
I really had a great time here.
Was honored to have met the Governor of the Kavango East too, on my way out of town, Amb. Dr. Samuel K. Mbambo, who spoke to me about how Namibia isn't recognize internationally as it should be and how our own people aren't aware of how beautiful our country really is.



No comments:

Post a Comment