Thursday 11 February 2016

Fashion vs trapped inside

Day 15


I am trapped inside again:)))
Sooo, the outfit I am wearing is for those who have those statement pieces, which in my case is my skirt and can't really wear it often because people will know that you're wearing it AGAIN, so how to make something that's already busy look classy and fashionable.

Location: Gathemann restaurant, Windhoek




Quick tip
Soooo, this is a bit tricky but will be a bit specific with this tip, where feathers are concerned. If you have a sequins skirt too, this will apply, but will post some sequins soon to show the difference. I just had this skirt that was pretty out there, for an example for those who have that one thing they can't wear often because it already called attention before ;)
To be honest, it doesn't even matter what body type you are because you can cover anything with a blazer, so this I added to neutralize the craziness of the skirt and take away a few feathers too :D I added a cute diamante belt to make the outfit a bit formal. Basically, everything else worn with a busy skirt/pants should be calmed with a mono-coloured top/blazer/blouse to balance the outfit out a bit.

My experience
I did a shoot at  Gathemann restaurant before, so this blast from the past was soooo much fun, so had a very memorable day. It's a very vintage restaurant, with amazing food ;)
Had to do this shoot in the afternoon because it was going to get busy later, so had a relaxing shoot, just had some quick shots to give some advice, which is alwayssss a good idea.
I love this place, because everything in there is vintage, so this place takes you back alright :) to those old black & white movies <3 love love love

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nicole... I Love your blog. Thanks for the tips! you look great by the way.

    ReplyDelete